Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Birthday Blogs- Kate

June 5th
Kate Cottrell

She's brave and independent...



She's introspective and reflective...


She's passionate and compassionate...


All things I love about her... HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATE!!!!!!!!!!


I am so proud of you and the journey you've been on for the past 2 years. 


And I'm so thankful that Mark asked us plan SDR together... that was 6 years ago!  Who knew that I'd get a best friend out of it?! 



Thank you for teaching me the value of long-lasting friendship, and not running away when things get tough.



I feel like every conversation I have with you is meaningul and life-changing.  I have learned so much from you, and your life is an inspiration to me every day-- even when you're thousands of miles away.


 Love you.  Miss you. And I can't wait to hug you!  Happy Birthday!!!



1 comment:

  1. Wishing you a happy birthday and many more to come by Amy of www.poemstogo.tv where we design Personalized Birthday Poems for all ages!

    ReplyDelete